IMPORTANT: The deadline for registration for Read DL 2019 is now closed!
Data Controller Name: Read Donegal (Read DL)
Email Address: email@example.com
Why are you processing my personal information?
- For the provision of the Read Donegal initiative
- In order to join the Read DL reading initiative
- For publicising the initiative
- Statistical Purposes (anomoyised data only)
What categories of personal data are you processing?
- Name of participant/school or class representative
- Address and Eircode of school/community group
- Contact Details of participant/school or class representative (e.g. email and a contactable number)
- Year/Class/Age Group
- Other types of personal data may be processed (for example, testimonials and photographic images), but only with prior consent given.
Where do you get my personal data from?
- Read DL Application Form
- Emails sent to/from the Read Donegal Email address
- Emails sent to/from the Read DL Social Email address
- Direct Messages sent though our social media pages
Do you share my personal data with anyone else?
- Between Read DL committee members
- Due to the fact the committee is made up of representatives from different organisations, your data may also be shared to these organisations for the provision of the initiative
- Any data that is captured for statistical purposes will be anonymised
- Your information may be shared with the company (N56) that hosts our server: this is only for publicised materials where prior consent is given.
Do you transfer my personal data to other countries?
How long do you keep my personal data?
We will only retain your data in line with our Data Retention Policy
What rights do I have?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed, and access to your personal data
- You are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- You have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing, in specific circumstances
- You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data, in specific circumstances
- You have the right to data portability, in specific circumstances
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data, in specific circumstances
- You have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You should refer to Read Donegal’s website for further information on your rights, and for more information on the sharing of your data: https://readdonegal.com
How do I complain if I am not happy?
If you are unhappy with how any aspect of this privacy notice, or how your personal information is being processed, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If I am still not happy?
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, or on the website www.dataprotection.ie